Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complete 100% role playing site. We love all styles of role-play!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ayame Tokono ^.^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

Ayame Tokono ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Tokono ^.^   Ayame Tokono ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 12:39

Name: Ayame Tokono
Hair Color:
Purple((changes on mood))
Eye Color: Purple((changes on mood))
Height: 5'4
Orientation: Bisexual

Story:She was born human, but was put in CIA care when she was 3. They did many experiments on her by forming her DNA with a cat. By the she was 5 she began forming cat like ears and a cat like tail. By the age of 10 she was sent back to her parents with fully developed cat ears and tail. During the day when she went out in public she would hide her ears and tail, and by night she would unmask herself and walk among the streets in plain view. Her parents died when she was 12 and so she's been roaming the streets for a couple of years. She learned to build a shack in the woods so that people would leave her alone. She still went to school and to her part time job but when she was bad off she only took what she needed. She is single and waiting for the right person to come along and sweep her off her feet.
Back to top Go down

Ayame Tokono ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Play World~ :: Characters :: ----------- Characters;-
Jump to: